CPR / AED Training - Level C
Learn First Aid & CPR techniques in an interactive environment, for individuals who want an overview of First Aid & CPR for home or the workplace. The course covers skills needed to recognize and respond to cardiovascular emergencies for adults & children and other topics such as choking, airway and breathing emergencies and prevention of disease transmission.
About this course
- 6 hour course with flexible scheduling options
- Includes CPR Level B & Level C (for Childcare Professionals, Police, Firefighters, First Responders, Workplace First Aid Teams, and Lifeguards)
- Provides you with a 3-year valid certification recognized in the workplace.
- Re-certification Available
- Includes AED (Automated External Defibrillation)
You will learn how to
- Respond to emergencies
- The EMS system
- The 3 key principles in First Aid - Check,
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing & Circulation Emergencies
- First Aid for Respiratory & Cardiac Arrest
- Red Cross CPR/AED Manual
- 3 Year Certification Card & Wall Certificate
- Rescue Key-Chain
- 10% off First Aid Supplies
Call 1 (705) 734-6249 or Email!
Choose your "Preferred" training date:
We are proud to offer a flexible scheduling for our clients. Using the form below, please let us know the dates you are interested in and the number of attendees.